ALICE GEAR AEGIS_AYAKA ICHIJO - With Bonus Parts
- Model Specifications:・
- The kit will include a present code for use in the game.
- The kit includes three different pre-printed face parts.
- The kit includes a variety of gear parts and SP “Nobless Oblige”, allowing users torecreate a variety of combat scenes.
- The model can be constructed with her signature gear in “Armed Mode,” or without armorand weapons in “Unarmed Mode.”
- The kit includes a variety of translucent effect parts, to recreate flying or shooting poses.
- A cleaning robot that appears on the game’s home page is included. This cleaning robotcan be displayed with other actresses in the Megami Device x Alice Gear Aegis series.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible withexisting M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.
- The kit includes a variety of decals for the eyes and other markings.
Ayaka Ichijo, the highly confident tsundere girl from Alice Gear Aegis now joins Kotobukiya’s collaborative Megami Device line!
As an added bonus, the kit comes with a present code to receive an item in the game. The character and gear in this model kit was designed byFumikane Shimada!
Ayaka Ichijo has been built to be shorter in height than the previously released SitaraKaneshiya to match the character’s looks in the game.
Although the same height as the previously released Aika Aikawa model kit, the waist and shin are different in size to truly replicate the line of the character’s body.
This model comes with an all new dual weapon, a new set of gear, and even bonus parts to create a cleaning robot!
As part of the Megami Device series, the model consists of the base “machineca” body designed by Masaki Apsy and a variety of unique armor and weapons.
This model utilizes a new short version of the machineca to match the original character design, and is now the shortest design in the Megami Device series, in line with the height of Aika Aikawa.
© KOTOBUKIYA・RAMPAGE©Masaki Apsy©Pyramid,Inc. / COLOPL,Inc.
|Material||PS - PVC|
|Release Date||July 2020|