DC COMICS BLACK CANARY BISHOUJO STATUE 2ND EDITION
- Kotobukiya proudly presents the next entry in their lineup of Bishoujo statues based on the Super Heroes and villains of DC Comics with the long-awaited Black Canary!
- Based on a new character interpretation by Shunya Yamashita, Black Canary has never looked better!
- She wears her classic costume, complete with leather jacket and fish net stockings
- Standing nearly 24 cm tall (9.5 inches) in 1/7 scale as she stretches her arms up and over her head.
- While this is a reproduction item, you can look forward to seeing a renewed baseand package.
A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! Kotobukiya proudly presents the next entry in their lineup of Bishoujo statues based on the superheroines and villains of DC Comics with the long-awaited BLACK CANARY! A fierce martial artist who uses an ultrasonic “Canary Cry” in her battle against evil, Dinah Laurel Lance has served alongside the Justice League, Birds of Prey, and many other famous heroes including her longtime romantic partner Green Arrow. Black Canary makes her stunning debut in the Bishoujo series with traditional Japanese “pretty girl” styling based on a new character interpretation by Shunya Yamashita!
Dinah Lance stands triumphant on the field of battle, reaching for the stars while rocking her classic costume. The Justice Leaguer is posed leaning slightly on one leg, her body angled with both hands up and her right arm held straight into the air. Black Canary’s sexy costume consists of a sleek bodysuit, high heeled boots, leather jacket, and gloves, all in shiny black. Of course she also wears her iconic fishnet stockings and bright blonde wig! Dinah is intricately detailed in both sculpt and paint application with clothing elements, hair movement, and a beautiful bishoujo-styled face.
Sculpted by M.I.C., Black Canary stands 9 ½ inches tall (1/7 scale) on her specially designed display base. Display her alone or alongside other DC character Bishoujo statues from Kotobukiya like Batgirl, the Huntress, or Poison Ivy!
|Release Date||September 2020|