KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA TSUGUMORI KAINI PLASTIC MODEL KIT 
A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! Kotobukiya is proud to present the next plastic model kit from the hit manga and anime franchise Knights of Sidonia that tells the story of humans fleeing the destruction of Earth on colony spaceships. In order to protect themselves from the monstrous Gauna they use giant robots called Guardians, and up next is a new elite unit based on an illustration by Tsutomu Nihei, the TSUGUMORI KAINI! Produced by Toa Heavy Industries, this giant robot has a really unique look with strikingly angular armor and long, thin limbs. The “Kaini” variation is comprised of 300 pieces pre-colored in white and gray with red details so no painting is required. Of course, it comes with the Guardian’s full complement of weapons including cannons and blades as well as multiple interchangeable hands for plenty of display options. Standing just under 8 inches tall (1/100 scale), the Tsugumori Kaini has 40 points of articulation for a wide range of posing options!
- Consisting of 300 pieces formed in pre-colored plastic, including multiple hands for posing open handed or while holding weapons.
- Tsugumori stands nearly 20 cm/ 8 in tall in 1/100 scale.
- Based on an illustration by Tsutomu Nihei.
- Features 40 points of articulation, allowing for a wide range of posing options and customization of your display!
|Material||PS, PE, ABS|
|Series||PLASTIC MODEL KIT|
|License||Knights of Sidonia|
|Release Date||October 21|
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 18 years old. Products may be intended for Adult Collectors.
- GOD EATER SOMA SCHICKSAL ARTFX J - WITH BONUS PART$199.99March 2022In stock
- ZOIDS LIGER ZERO EMPIRE VER. X UNIT$41.99January 2022In stock
- ATTACK ON TITAN LEVI FORTITUDE VER. ARTFX J $174.99December 2022In stock