HEXA GEAR GOVERNER PARA-PAWN LAT MIRROR MODEL KIT
- Special Features:
- The face parts are pre-printed in high detail despite their small size.
- The model kit comes with two heads, one with headgear and one without.
- Despite its small stature of 74mm, the model is highly poseable with 20 points of articulation.
- The parts are made of a variety of materials, including ABS, POM and POC.
- The body armor is made of flexible POC allowing the model a wider range of movement.
- The model kit includes hand parts that make the model compatible with equipment from previously released Governor model kits.
- The lightweight sword can be mounted on the model’s back using the included attachments.
- The model is equipped with a connector on the back piece, which allows you to attach a “HEXA G-R.A.M System” and a variety of parts.
- Included Parts:
- Head parts (with and without headgear) x1 set
- Lightweight sword (for use with the back mount) x1
- Back blade mount parts Gun knife (for use with arm mounts) x2
- Left and right hand parts (holding the sword, holding the gun knife, open left and right hands, closed hands, holding a handle)
- POC HEXA G-R.A.M x1 Archive card x1
This Para-Pawn was created for the purpose of infiltrating the Liberty Alliance. PARA-PAWN LAT MIRROR is designed to resemble a human, and the body is covered with an artificial organic material making it almost impossible to distinguish from actual humans.
This Para-Pawn comes in a variety of appearances, with multiples of each type in case it becomes necessary to switch models out. The Para-Pawn’s consciousness and memories are stored internally as data, allowing it to be imported and then deleted before the Para-Pawn’s next assignment.
Like humans, PARA-PAWN LAT MIRROR can equip a variety of weapons and gear.
|Release Date||Late June 2018|