FATE/STAY NIGHT SABER CU-POCHE FIGURE
- Saber comes with multiple interchangeable face parts such as: smiling, pensive and even shouting.
- Also includes multiple weapon options and effects as well as different hands to display her with or without them.
- Sculpted by Haruhi Murakami.
- Saber stands nearly 4 ½ inches tall.
- Features 17 points of articulation for great posing options!
A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! For the next member of the new lineup of Cu-Poche figures, Kotobukiya revisits the perennial fan favorite warrior from Fate/Stay Night, SABER! Combining poseability and stability, each Cu-Poche figure features multiple points of articulation and magnets in its feet for extra stability on the included base. The brave young knight may be small and super cute in this “deformed” style, but she’s still as tough as ever in her full battle armor and blue and white regalia. Saber comes with multiple interchangeable face parts so you can display her with a variety of facial expressions from smiling to pensive and even shouting. Of course, no version of Saber no matter how adorable would be complete without Caliburn, and so this Cu-Poche figure also comes equipped with multiple weapon options and effects as well as different hands to display her with or without them. Sculpted by Haruhi Murakami, Saber stands nearly 4 ½ inches tall and has a huge 17 points of articulation for great posing options!
© 2002-2006 TYPE-MOON
|Series||Fate Stay Night|
|Release Date||July 2013|